Typhoe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just discovered your project and I own an IBM Thinkpad R61 which
> has the new variant of the UPEK TouchStrip device.
>
> As I have read in the Unsupported_devices page of the wiki that you were
> looking for someone wishing to help you log the usb traffic on this
> device, I offer what ever help I can provide.

Do you have windows or another OS which supports this hardware on your
machine, or are you able to install one?

Have you succeeded in getting UPEKs own binary drivers running on your
system?
http://www.upek.com/support/downloads/drivers/linux.asp

Until you have got the device operational in some form on your system,
there is not really anything we can do.

Thanks for your interest!
Daniel