Tammy,

The anchored frame moves because one of those commands sets the anchored
frame to "At insertion point" instead of "Below insertion point," which I'm
guessing was your setting before running the command.

I don't know how to shrinkwrap without this change, but suspect someone else
on the list can help with that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
Intelligent technical communication since 1993
Technical writing, help development,
FrameMaker and WebWorks Publisher conversions
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.techcomplus.com/
Manager, Consulting and Independent Contracting
Special Interest Group
Society for Technical Communication
http://www.stcsig.org/cic/index.html