Ok,

I have tried searching the archives for this, but the searchable messages
don't go back far enough in time. I distinctly remember a discussion about
what the m and p represented in the Esc m p command for anchored frames.
Fred Ridder also supplied a succinct description of why this functions the
way that it does - basically, when I place my anchored frame at a certain
location, then use Esc m p, the frame is shrunk to the size of the
graphic, but the whole frame with the graphic is shifted upwards - it does
not remain in its original location - if this description makes sense.

Any information on this subject is appreciated.

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Senior Technical Writer
EFB Product Development