Hi All,

I'm working with a Frame 7.2 document that is conditioned to produce two
different manuals for two different (but similar) products.  The last
book file contains several schematics that are conditioned for one or
the other product.  Upon turning off the conditions for one product,
several blank pages remain and do not go away after saving the file.
(Pagination is configured to delete empty pages.)  The caveat to this
scenario is that the last page is assigned a custom master page (Back
Cover).  When I change the page to standard Right/Left master page, the
document immediately corrects pagination.  I prefer not to cob the last
page to force it to work.  Is there a more elegant approach to fixing
this problem?

dominick

Dominick A. DeFlorio
Senior Technical Writer