I have another question.
I asked about sharing chapter between a number of books
2 of these common chapters are Appendix chapters in 2 books, and regular
chapters in another.

In order for the ToC to work the way we want (the words Appendix B will
appear before the chapter name, instead of chapter 5), they have a
heading tag, called AppendixHeading, when they appear as a chapter, they
have a different heading style, and the words chapter appear before the
chapter name in the ToC

How can I make it all work?

Caroline Tabach
Technical/Marcom Writer