>...Seems like I should pester the administration where I teach Framemaker.
> They only have version 6.
> Then again, I'd have to revamp my course. lol.

Not that it's any of my business, but ...
don't you think the school and the teacher should make the effort to get at
least to 7.2?
 I don't know that I would consider a grad with Frame 6 skills a serious
competitor as far as tools go.
And as a potential student, I would not be impressed with a school that teaches
FrameMaker 6 today.

john