------------

"IF I CHANGE THE FRAME SIZE TO FULL-PAGE, the lines in the

graphic do print (are visible) on a hardcopy printed page and on the pdf

of the page in Acrobat,"

------------

Jeffrey

Have you looked into the "runaround" properties of the frame, or whether
there are actually 2 frames in that position, one of which has the wrong
"runaround" setting? What I am thinking, is that if it is the latter
case, it would explain why the resizing of one of those frames allows
the lines in your graphic to become visible.

Could there be an object inside the frame, ie an empty text box,
causing this?

Regards

Rosemary