This is my understanding of the process and I believe the issue is OLE
although one of the problem files we couldn't pin down an exact problem.
So I think I know what the coarse of action will be - remove all uses of
OLE. But its hard to understand why these documents seemed to work under
dzBatcher doing exactly the same steps. Its this aspect that may give me
trouble in trying to convince people to not do this.

Thanks everyone for the insights provided.

..dan

Dan Vint
Engineer Sr.
BEA Systems

Home: 510-522-4703 (generally working from home)
Office: 408-570-8554
IM Yahoo: dvint1_99

[EMAIL PROTECTED]