From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 6:28 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: FM8 crashing when book building

Hello all:

I'm just testing FM 8 for our group: we are still using FM6.

In two tests with existing books, the first (a long doc plan w/several
chapters), opened and built fine.

The next book (a user manual with index) crashes frame consistently.
Narrowed this down to the index.  Even removing index and recreating is
fine until I use our index template.  Someone suggested looking at
reference pages, which I did, noting that all template files have
identical ref pages: lots of old stuff on them, including equations,
callout numbers, etc.

Anyone else seen this?

Any other ideas appreciated.

Thanks.