Hi, Adam:

Regarding the use of MIF and the spurious stuff in your MIF-to-FM conversions:

* You can open a MIF file for editing in FM by pressing Shift while
clicking Open, and choosing Treat Each Line As a Paragraph.

* The proper way to save a MIF file for conversion back to FM is to
save it as Text Only with a MIF extension.

HTH

Regards,

Peter
Peter Gold