Hi Art:

I hope someday soon to know enough to rewrite these templates!  I'd
tackle it now, but the reference pages have me stumped.

I have to add pages because there is only one illustration page in the
template, and a lot of time our illustrations split over two - three
pages.

Is there another way to add pages?  Just keep hitting enter until a
new page shows up? That gives me my connected page but goes against
every thing I've ever learned about efficient report writing.

Thanks!

Deirdre