Hi Nancy,

I would recommend purchasing the technical communications suite 2.0 and then
using RoboHelp to create your help system. RoboHelp has built-in
functionality to import FrameMaker books directly into RoboHelp projects and
then  generate HTML files from the Frame files in the book.  I have done
this myself successfully, and as a bonus you can create Adobe AIR
applications for your help system as well.

Now there's a couple caveats to this recommendation. I am NOT suggesting
that RoboHelp is the best HAT out there, Mif2go is an excellent tool as is
Madcap Flare. However, if you already have to use Acrobat Professional and
FrameMaker, then you might as well purchase the suite and get the most bang
for your buck (the combined cost of acrobat and FM equals the suite). While
RH may not be the best tool out there is certainly good enough for creating
a help system.

On the other hand, if you aren't using FM and Acrobat professional, then my
advice may not appply.

--
Sincerely,

Joseph Lorenzini