Nancy mentioned that her client insists on Webworks 7, so all other
options are moot.

Without knowing anything about the situation, I'd still venture that
it's not in her client's interest to use something that's been
discontinued. Can they be talked into a more sensible decision?

. . . if you already have to use Acrobat Professional and