Hello again all,

Using FM 9 unstructured:

I want to create a new master page that's a landscape legal size,
meaning 8.5 tall and 14 wide.

I did this by creating an empty master page, and then setting its page
size to 8.5 x 14. But I get a warning saying this:

The new column layout in <filename> seems to overlap other objects on
the Right master page. Are you sure you want to do this?

I don't understand what this means, but I click OK. Then all of my
master pages, including other custom master pages as well as Right and
Left, are suddenly 8.5 x 14, in their original orientation.

Anybody understand how I can fix this?

Thank you,
Tim

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be
privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review,
forwarding, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any
attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete it and all attachments
from your computer and network.