By Adobe changing their upgrade policy, to *not* allow upgrades for a few version back, they essentially have raised their price a lot for those who want to stay even somewhat current.

You used to be able to upgrade every three versions without a problem. Now you have to upgrade *every* version to get the $400 upgrade price. Essentially they raised their upgrade price 300%!

You really have to wonder whether we should be looking a for a cheaper solution. FrameMaker is a good program, but is it really worth the price?

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer
052-763-7133