Perhaps I'm in the minority, but I'm excited about getting FM 10 here at work.
I've been using FM9 for a couple of years, and it was a huge improvement over
7.2 to me. I've used only unstructured and I'm just doing run-of-the-mill
technical publications, but I love FrameMaker--always have and always will
(probably!).

FM 7.2 was good enough for a long time, but I discovered that it didn't play
well with some of the older books I work on, especially the large ones. Then
came FM 9 and the nifty redesign--yeah, some of it's a PITA but you get used to
it. After attending the Adobe webinar about TCS3 and one about FM 10, I am
ready to go to the next level.

Regards,
Dimi

Dimi Everette, Sr. Technical Writer
6500 River Place Blvd., Bldg. 6, Austin, TX 78730  | t: 512.372.6988 | f:
512.372.7001

 Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail

This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or
confidential information of Polycom and is intended for a specific individual.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this communication,
including any attachments without reading or saving them in any manner, and
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.