From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Lin Sims
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 11:51 AM
To: Frame Users
Subject: Finding broken links in a PDF

Has Adobe added a tool for finding broken links in a PDF yet? If so, where
is it? One of my coworkers is looking at a document that is umpty-pages long
with even umptier numbers of links. It just isn't possible to find and click
all of them to see if they all work, and work as intended. As I recall, the
lack of a tool like this has been a long-standing issue with Acrobat, and I
was kinda hoping they'd fixed it by now.

(For reference, the files are structured FrameMaker being saved as PDF from
a book file created using Leximation's DITA-FMx plugin, and it's Adobe
Acrobat X.)

Thanks,

--
Lin Sims