I was contacted by the reseller that my company uses earlier today and it turns
out that only it will be either all or nothing, no picking-and-choosing.

We here use FM, Acrobat Professional and may be getting into InDesign in the
future, but we have no need -- and do not see a need in the future -- for all
of
the other stuff.

And it appears, from an e-mail from my reseller, that we may be SOL regarding
upgrades to our currently licensed software in the not-too-distant future:

·         * 15 new CC apps including Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe InDesign CC,
Adobe Illustrator CC and more will be made available to all CCT users by
June17th
·         *Adobe has confirmed any future enhancements for their creative
products will be available through their CCT offering only (boldfacing mine)

·         * CCT Packager available for centralized IT deployment
·         * New LOWER price for your additional copies effective NOW thru
8/31/2013.  ($480 MSRP)
By the way, the reseller my company uses is very straight-up and hasn't steered
us wrong in the past, so nothing against them.

-- Ken in Atlanta