 From: Karen Robbins <karendes...@gmail.com>
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 10:52 AM
Subject: Re: Frame 11 on MacBook Pro?

At 12:00 PM -0500 5/15/13, Kristy Nolan wrote:

>Hi, all-
>
>Is anyone else running Frame 11 on a MacBook Pro? If so, how did you
>get it to install? I am having trouble. I used to run Frame 7 on my
>old MacBook, so know it has worked in the past. I was able to
>download the trial version and have Parallels running. However when
>I install, it gets about 40% complete and gives me an error about a
>file not extracting properly from the archive and quits. I have
>tried re-downloading multiple times. I?ve tried moving all the files
>to an Explorer window.
>
>Any other ideas? Please don't say move to a PC - that isn't
>happening. New Mac, Windows XP.

Presume your set-up meets FM11 requirements: Windows XP with SP3 and
at least 1 GB of RAM.

If FM11 doesn't download through Windows browser and/or install
properly, try getting in touch with Parallels tech support. They are
enormously helpful; I just spent 2 hrs on the phone with them--they
initiated it--getting my numeric keypad functioning properly.

--Karen