From: tcs-us...@googlegroups.com [mailto:tcs-us...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Art Campbell
Sent: 12 August 2013 22:00
To: Bethany Lee
Cc: FrameUsers List; Free Framers; tcs-users
Subject: [TCS Users] Re: Why we love Adobe Tech Support...

He typed "^you" and hit the transfer key at the same time.

I did eventually get the link, which is well-hidden.
Second support person was efficient, polite, and got the info promptly.

Art Campbell
      art.campb...@gmail.com<mailto:art.campb...@gmail.com>
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com<http://www.TheGrotonLine.com>, hyperlocal news
for Groton MA.

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Bethany Lee