On 2013-Sep-09 5:19 PM, Matt Sullivan wrote:
I had to do that approximately eleventh-six hundred times in writing the Fm11 book!

I set my cursor in the text, between ()'s, and hit paste. Then I used Alt+(down arrow) to wrangle it into position. I don't know that you'll find a faster solution than that...

-Matt

Matt R. Sullivan
*co-author Publishing Fundamentals: Unstructured FrameMaker 11 <http://framemaker11book.com/>* *P:*714.798.7596 |*C:*714.585.2335 |m...@mattrsullivan.com <mailto:m...@mattrsullivan.com>

<http://twitter.com/mattrsullivan>@mattrsullivan <http://twitter.com/mattrsullivan><http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattrsullivan>LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattrsullivan><http://www.facebook.com/mattrsullivan>facebook <http://www.facebook.com/mattrsullivan><http://mattrsullivan.com/>mattrsullivan.com <http://mattrsullivan.com/>