Hi Fei Min

Have you thought of setting up a custom keyboard shortcut so you can assign the 'Rotate Page Clockwise' command to a particular key combination, or a single function key? I use custom keyboard shortcuts all the time to avoid going through levels of menus. I'm using Frame 8, but I presume this will work for Frame 10. If you want to try this, let me know and I can tell you how to do it.

Cheers

Dave