On 10/15/2013 5:22 PM, Fei Min Lorente wrote:
If there is a quick, easily reversible way to rotate all the pages so
I can edit them, then rotate them all back, I'd be okay with that
too. They are contiguous. But I tried selecting all the pages and it
only lets me highlight one at a time. Maybe messing with the master
page is the best option?

I remember having trouble trying to figure out how to edit a landscape page in a portrait document. The first time I built it, I started with a portrait master page and could not edit the page. The second time I built it with a landscape page but rotated the header/footer.

HTH
Theresa