Hi Framers,

My document previously contained two graphics, which have long since been
deleted (related text no longer exists). Yet on each open, Frame 11 looks
for them and I have to click the "Ignore..." button to move on. I've run a
LOR and Frame reports these graphics on a given page. I cannot find them on
that page; in fact, I've shrunk the main flow text box, moved it around,
etc. and still don't find any hidden graphics. I've enlarged the view to
400% and can't find any nearly-hidden markers or anything that might reveal
a ghost graphic. I tried a mif wash, to no avail...Frame still looks for
these graphics.

I realize I could fetch the graphics and file them such that Frame can find
them, but that would just be wrong.

What else can I try to get these ghosts to go to stop haunting my document?

Thanks,
Karen