It sounds like you have one or two anchored frames with the missing images
assigned to them.
Maybe they are behind other images in the same frame, or maybe once upon a
time you moved the images within the frames, and later resized the frames
so the images are tied to the frames but are no longer inside them.
To find the first problem, select existing images and then use the Graphics
> Send to Back and see if your missing image appears in front.
For the other problem, stretch the image frame to fill more of the page and
see if there is a graphic hiding in the wings.
Or you could just delete the anchored frames in the affected chapter and
reimport the right images.
good luck!

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Karen Robbins <karendes...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Framers,
>
> My document previously contained two graphics, which have long since been
> deleted (related text no longer exists). Yet on each open, Frame 11 looks
> for them and I have to click the "Ignore..." button to move on. I've run a
> LOR and Frame reports these graphics on a given page. I cannot find them on
> that page; in fact, I've shrunk the main flow text box, moved it around,
> etc. and still don't find any hidden graphics. I've enlarged the view to
> 400% and can't find any nearly-hidden markers or anything that might reveal
> a ghost graphic. I tried a mif wash, to no avail...Frame still looks for
> these graphics.
>
> I realize I could fetch the graphics and file them such that Frame can
> find them, but that would just be wrong.
>
> What else can I try to get these ghosts to go to stop haunting my document?
>
> Thanks,
> Karen

> or visit
> http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/john.sgammato%40actifio.com
>
> Send administrative questions to listad...@frameusers.com. Visit

<http://www.actifio.com/>    *John Sgammato, Documentation Architect*
*e* john.sgamm...@actifio.com  *c* 508.927.2083
*t* @actifiodocs <http://twitter.com/actifiodocs>

333 Wyman Street, Waltham, MA 02451
<http://twitter.com/actifio>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/399246>
<https://plus.google.com/102870897962348937868/posts>
  <http://www.youtube.com/user/actifio>    <http://www.actifio.com/>

*Radically simple copy data management *

*.**
*