From: w...@idtp.eu
Subject: Dictionaries
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 23:46:25 +0200
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com

Hi,
We noticed that installing FM11 overwrites user dictionaries that were created
in FM9.  I'd expect that a new installation of FM would keep existing
dictionaries.  Anyone else experienced this?

Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Wim Hooghwinkel
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/docudoc%40hotmail.com