Well, since FM9 default location for dictionaries is
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Adobe\Linguistics\UserDictionaries.
This is used for FM9, FM10 and FM11, without specifying the FM version.

Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Wim Hooghwinkel

Information Energy 2013 – Leading Conference on Innovation in Knowledge and
Information Exchange
IEn2013

tel. +31652036811
Skype wimhooghwinkel