Unless there are some specific areas where FrameMaker is falling short
and not meeting your requirements, there's no reason to change tools.
They all have strengths and weaknesses.

If you're setting up systems for clients and recommending that they
buy FrameMaker,

Author-It's not as venerable as FrameMaker, but it has been around
since 1996. Flare's original development team was mostly the former
RoboHelp team, so in a sense it dates back to the 90s as well, though
they started from scratch with a completely new code base in 2005.