Steve Rickaby wrote:
> only *very* occasionally,
> for a scroll page down, I get the current contents of the paste buffer 
> followed
> by the ']' inserted into the text. Which is of course highly undesirable, 
> especially
> if you don't notice it.

It sounds like another application sees the Cmd-] shortcut and acts on it. Do 
you have any clipboard management apps? 

Or, it could be similar to a problem I sometimes have on my Mac: I've got an 
ancient Apple Extended Keyboard attached via an ADB-to-USB converter. 
Occasionally, it will munge some keystrokes. " my Mac" will come out as "my;ac" 
(even though I'm hitting the correct keys). Two keystrokes are seen as one if 
they're typed too quickly. You could try a different keyboard. 

Harro de Jong

You are currently subscribed to framers as

Send list messages to

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
or visit

Send administrative questions to Visit for more resources and info.

Reply via email to