Steve Rickaby wrote:
> only *very* occasionally,
> for a scroll page down, I get the current contents of the paste buffer
> followed
> by the ']' inserted into the text. Which is of course highly undesirable,
> especially
> if you don't notice it.

It sounds like another application sees the Cmd-] shortcut and acts on it. Do
you have any clipboard management apps?

Or, it could be similar to a problem I sometimes have on my Mac: I've got an
ancient Apple Extended Keyboard attached via an ADB-to-USB converter.
Occasionally, it will munge some keystrokes. " my Mac" will come out as "my;ac"
(even though I'm hitting the correct keys). Two keystrokes are seen as one if
they're typed too quickly. You could try a different keyboard.

Harro de Jong
Triview