Hi all:

Quick question. Is anyone on the list using FrameMaker with a SharePoint
implementation and having success with it? I've got a client that is
considering this combination and I wanted to see what your thoughts are.

It would be structured (DITA) with FrameMaker 12 and SharePoint. Ideally
it's someone in the general vicinity of Toronto (Ottawa, Montreal, Boston,
NY) but if you are further out, that's okay. I'd like to get some ideas on
what works (and what might not be working) in your environment.

Please contact me offlist and I can arrange for a followup phone call.

Many thanks,

Bernard

Bernard Aschwanden

Owner/Operator