Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 14:45:58 -0800
From: "Syed Zaeem Hosain (syed.hos...@aeris.net)"
        <syed.hos...@aeris.net>
To: "Mike Wickham" <i...@mikewickham.com>,
        "framers@lists.frameusers.com" <framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: RE: OT: Adobe Acrobat Pro and Adobe Reader on same client

I guess my reaction is that the information from Dov at that link you found is
from 2004 - almost ten years ago... on Windows 98 and Windows XP systems
apparently, etc.

The results may be quite different today perhaps? Or maybe it is my approach of
always installing Acrobat after Reader ...

<shrug> Works for me (and I ain't boasting ... merely reporting. :) :))

*** Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any associated or attached
files, is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged.
If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please
notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from
your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its
contents to any other person. This email comes from a division of the Invensys
Group, owned by Invensys plc, which is a company registered in England and
Wales with its registered office at 3rd Floor, 40 Grosvenor Place, London, SW1X
7AW (Registered number 166023). For a list of European legal entities within
the Invensys Group, please select the Legal Entities link at invensys.com.

You may contact Invensys plc on +44 (0)20 3155 1200 or e-mail
recept...@invensys.com. This e-mail and any attachments thereto may be subject
to the terms of any agreements between Invensys (and/or its subsidiaries and
affiliates) and the recipient (and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates).