Hi Fei Min,

you can not produce a character above 255 (decimal) = 00FF (hexadec.)
without "modding" your Windows.

If you absolutely want to use the "alt + ..." for Unicode characters,
you have to set the key value of "HKEY_CURRENT_USERControl PanelInput
MethodEnableHexNumpad" to "1".

For more information how to use this, please see: -->
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicode_input
in the section:
"Hexadecimal code input" -->" In Microsoft Windows"

This is a very useful little trick!

-------------------------------------

If your colleague still gets a question mark, I think it is because a
font is applied (for whatever reason that may be...) that does not
contain this character.

Best regards -

Tino H. Haida, Berlin

 Fei Min Lorente: