From: Matt Sullivan [mailto:sullivanma...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 6:07 PM
To: Paul Wilbraham
Cc: Fei Min Lorente; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Cannot insert the infinity symbol and other special character
problems

I was able to use the info in the FrameMaker Character Sets doc to insert using
ANSI code 0165. The "trick" is to set the font to Symbol.

For a writeup on this, and link to the Fm7 and Fm9 PDFs (I couldn't see a
difference, but who knows...) see
http://mattrsullivan.com/blog/fm/insert-infinity-char/

-Matt
Matt R. Sullivan
co-author Publishing Fundamentals: Unstructured FrameMaker
11<http://framemaker11book.com/>
P: 714.798.7596 | C: 714.585.2335 |
m...@mattrsullivan.com<mailto:m...@mattrsullivan.com>

@mattrsullivan<http://twitter.com/mattrsullivan>
linkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattrsullivan>
facebook<http://www.facebook.com/mattrsullivan>
mattrsullivan.com<http://mattrsullivan.com/>

On Feb 14, 2014, at 5:38 AM, Paul Wilbraham