Robert Lauriston said:
> Converting EPS to some other format is unnecessary and can degrade the image.
> You get used to FrameMaker not previewing it.

Point ... I am not too worried about this image though - it is simply an
updated four-color company logo that I need to change in my existing documents.

This is the first time that I have included an EPS image (always either just
used the graphics editor inside FM or PNG format files), so was not aware of
this display thing inside FrameMaker. Live and learn, I guess. :)

Thanks,

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 4:03 PM, Syed Zaeem Hosain