I have all of my books set for single-sided with Delete Empty Pages. Lately
extra blank pages are showing on many documents even after I save (which almost
always clears out empty pages) or select Remove Overrides when going from
master view to page view (another reliable way for deleting extra pages). But
they still remain, and I can only get rid of them manually. I use Frame 10 on a
64-bit Windows 7 system.  Today I worked on a 100 page file where the document
shrank considerably to about 50 pages. And again, even after saving and
generating the book, the extra pages still remained.
These pages show after the end of the section mark. What could be causing this?

Pam