Also, if you have a master page for blank pages, make sure it doesn't have a
text box on it that is set to be editable on the body pages. That had me
pulling my hair out a few weeks ago.

Lisa

From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Craig Ede
Sent: 03 12, 2014 10:12 AM
To: Pam Harper; framers
Subject: RE: Blank pages

Make sure your pagination setting select Next Available Page rather than Read
From File.

Craig
________________________________
From: phar...@bailiwick.com<mailto:phar...@bailiwick.com>
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com<mailto:framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: Blank pages
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 22:15:28 +0000
I have all of my books set for single-sided with Delete Empty Pages. Lately
extra blank pages are showing on many documents even after I save (which almost
always clears out empty pages) or select Remove Overrides when going from
master view to page view (another reliable way for deleting extra pages). But
they still remain, and I can only get rid of them manually. I use Frame 10 on a
64-bit Windows 7 system.  Today I worked on a 100 page file where the document
shrank considerably to about 50 pages. And again, even after saving and
generating the book, the extra pages still remained.
These pages show after the end of the section mark. What could be causing this?

Pam

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/craigede%40hotmail.com Send
administrative questions to
listad...@frameusers.com<mailto:listad...@frameusers.com>. Visit

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for use
only by the person(s) or organization listed in the address. If you have
received this communication in error, please contact the sender at O'Neil &
Associates, Inc., immediately. Any copying, dissemination, or distribution of
this communication, other than by the intended recipient, is strictly
prohibited.