I'm very biased, but I vote for FM plus WebWorks ePublisher. I've used it for
years and I've been very happy with it.

One thing that I'm not sure of is if WebWorks ePublisher supports FM 12. That
doesn't mean that it won't work with FM 12, I just don't think it's been
certified with FM 12, yet.

You can run FM 12 through a trial version:
http://www.webworks.com/Tour/Try_ePublisher/

If you want more information or if you have specific questions, you can contact
me off the list.

Nadine