My boss is asking me to provide a justification for using FM12 (which now
outputs webhelp and responsive html5) as a single-source for our webhelp (as
opposed to using only RH or importing FM into RH). Has anyone had experience
with any of these methods in ATCS 5? If so, I'd love to hear about it. Also, we
currently do not have a method for capturing 1) what help pages (this is not
context-sensitive help) users access or 2) whether they are even accessing the
help. It has been suggested that we purchase RH server to track help file use
(vs. using Google analytics). I have used neither. Have any of you?
Suggestions? TIA for any assistance/comments.