Art...

Unfortunately this CSS setting isn't honored by most readers .. Kindles are typically worse in this regard than EPUB readers.

The only guaranteed way to get a page break is to force the content into a separate content file in the package. You should be able to do this by starting a new FM file for each place you want a page break. I assume you're generating the MOBI from a FM book?

Cheers,

...scott