Jerry passed away.

From: art.campb...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 15:09:00 -0400
Subject: Re: Can't Generate PDF
To: karendes...@gmail.com
CC: framers@lists.frameusers.com

Is the Adobe Acrobat printer set as your system default printer?

Can you do File > Print Book and print to the Acrobat printer? (Check Generate
Acrobat Data and UNcheck Print To File on the print dialog box.)

ArtArt Campbell
         art.campb...@gmail.com

  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.