Hi everyone

I was very sorry to see a recent post on the dita-users list saying that Jeremy
has died. We've used Mif2Go extensively and found Jeremy incredibly helpful.
The FM community won't be the same without him.

Regards
Rebecca

>>> "cstall...@omsys.com [dita-users]" <dita-us...@yahoogroups.com> 8/06/14
>>> 10:25 >>>

Jeremy Griffith, the creator of DITA2Go and Mif2Go, died on May 15 after a long
illness.  He will be missed very much.

--Carolyn Stallard

Posted by: cstall...@omsys.com

•Messages in this topic (1)

Visit Your Group New Members 1
 • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

.

notify Allied Telesis Labs Ltd immediately.
be the views of Allied Telesis Labs.