From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Davis, David
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2014 2:49 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Can't Generate PDF SOLVED

Well why the devil should the PDF generation fail if you select RGB mode?
And what if you *want* it to be in RGB mode? (as you quite legitimately
might do!) Bugtastic!

And Matt, on your blog:
" Font handling
Deselect this ambiguous option: 'Rely on system fonts only; do not use
document fonts'"

There's nothing ambiguous about that option! And it's very sensible. I
wouldn't advise anyone to deselect it.
Otherwise, Distiller can create a PDF which references fonts which are only
present in a document that's currently open and loaded in RAM on your PC.
It is likely these will not embed properly and so you will be creating a PDF
that has limited portability.

David

Message: 8