Hi Theresa, hi Lin,

this problem is known for older versions of FrameMaker, where it was
necessary to replace these characters in MIF.

FM 8 is the first version to understand Unicode and to distinguish these
characters well.

But, apart from this technical matter, I am wondering about the choice
of the apostrophe for all quotes.

AFAIK, the opening single character in English docs would be Alt+145,
the closing single character is Alt+146. You should not use one
character in both cases.

Best regards - Tino H. Haida, Berlin

Lin Sims:

--