From: Theresa de Valence [mailto:t...@bstw.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 7:48 AM
To: Syed Zaeem Hosain (syed.hos...@aeris.net); framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Quoted speech

On 7/30/2014 4:49 PM, Syed Zaeem Hosain (syed.hos...@aeris.net) wrote:
> Side-bar curiosity question: why do you choose not to use the curved
> apostrophe's? I find those to be more consistent with the way I want
> my documents to look ... fwiw.

Actually, Z, I want to replace the curly apostrophes with straight apostrophes,
and curly "smart" brackets with straight brackets, because I believe that these
"magic" characters will blow up in epub, html, or web pages.

Are you suggesting that they won't? I'm new to producting epub but not web
pages which don't seem to like accented characters.

Thanks,
Theresa