Hi,
Just wanted to know if there is a way to apply the table properties through the
"Copy Special" option for a table tag in FrameMaker.

Right now, I am handling a migration work where the existing content has to be
transformed to a different template. For which, this option would be handy.

Because if this is feasible, then I can use the Find/Replace - "By Pasting"
option and I will be able to convert all the tables in one go as opposed to
applying the table tag by individually selecting each table from the document.

Please advise.

Thanks & Regards
Dixit Ponnukasu

and any attachments. Thank you