From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Theresa de
Valence
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 2:03 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Help tips for structured Framemaker?

Thanks to all for the pointers to building my own EDD using the manual
"Developing Structured Applications" (Structure_Dev_Guide.pdf) from Adobe.

Where can I go and find out more about what the structured
elements/attributes mean?

I've had no success with Adobe.com or the Framemaker 12 help pdf.

Specifically at the moment, I'm trying to find out how Frame decides when
and how to apply "FirstIndentRelative" i.e. relative to what? In following
the instructions, it seems to me all I did was input a value for a Paragraph
Indent, but I have not told Frame any rules about WHEN to apply this
command.

For those who don't have this exercise fresh in their memory ;-) there has
been an Indent (0.3") added in all contexts to the Section element.
The Title element has a (-0.3") FirstIndentRelative.

Is there some place where exists a list of elements & attributes which
discusses what each means?

Thanks,
Theresa

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/rick%40rickquatro.com