From: jeff.coatswo...@jonasclub.com
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Best practices for converting FM to Robohelp
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 13:13:04 +0000

Yes, I could do that too, but then I’d have to run it in reverse if FM ran into
trouble and it needed one of those “extra” files to recover/restore from – FM
 needs the smarts to be able to know where they’re located and retrieve from
that location when needed, which it’s currently lacking. Break out the wish
list ;>)