From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of LGLists
Sent: Wednesday, 24 September 2014 10:31 a.m.
To: 'Post Framers'
Subject: Way to apply style to * paragraphs

FM 12 (unstructured)
Win 7

I'm working with a large book from a client (66 chapters, 2500+ pages) that has
numerous paragraphs that show an * next to the style name.

>From what I've seen, and of course, I've not looked at every page of every
>file, the styles are in paragraph catalog, but apparently are not applied
>properly. One of my tasks is to generally clean up the style usage to make it
>consistent.

Before doing that cleanup (with plug-ins and scripts), I'd like to get all the
styles properly applied to each paragraph. Does anyone know of an automated way
to do this?

Thanks!

Linda G. Gallagher
STC Fellow
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com<http://www.techcomplus.com/>
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
Tutorials, "show me" demos, user guides, help, FrameMaker and WebWorks
ePublisher templates