From: li...@techcomplus.com
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Finding styles with a space after the name
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 10:13:26 -0600

FM
12
Win
7

All,

Please know that I
inherited all these files. ;-) I keep my styles much cleaner when I create
them.

So, now I've found
(using Paragraph Tools from Silicon Prairie) that there are both Body and
Body[space] styles.

I've opened three
different files that are supposed to have both styles, but I can't find any
occurrences of Body[space] on any Body, Master, or Reference page in any of the
files. I searched using Paragraph Tag for Body[pressed spacebar], Simple
Search, Whole Word.

Is there something
else I can do to find this style with the space after the name? I want to see
the formatting to see if it's the same as Body. I want to consolidate them, of
course, into one style (sans space).

Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda G.
Gallagher
STC Fellow
TechCom Plus,
LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com
303-450-9076 or
800-500-3144
Tutorials, "show me" demos, user guides, help, FrameMaker and
WebWorks ePublisher
templates

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/docudoc%40hotmail.com