On 2014-Sep-24 12:13 PM, LGLists wrote:
FM 12
Win 7
All,
Please know that I inherited all these files. ;-) I keep my styles much cleaner when I create them. So, now I've found (using Paragraph Tools from Silicon Prairie) that there are both Body and Body[space] styles. I've opened three different files that are supposed to have both styles, but I can't find any occurrences of Body[space] on any Body, Master, or Reference page in any of the files. I searched using Paragraph Tag for Body[pressed spacebar], Simple Search, Whole Word. Is there something else I can do to find this style with the space after the name? I want to see the formatting to see if it's the same as Body. I want to consolidate them, of course, into one style (sans space).

You could try Special > List Of > Paragraphs and then use the hyperlinks in the list to jump to the paragraphs.

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator